Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where in the World to start?

My name is Morgan, or SaddleTramp in cyber space..My project is in motion...what a ride!! The wife and I, her name is Gladys, started dreaming about moving to the country in mid January 2005. We are both in our mid forties and wanted a home with little or no maintenance. A home that could be built to our specifications, modest as that may be, and a house that can be built on a reasonable budget. I spent many hours in front of my computer searching for information on this topic, and had only minor success. So I have decided to establish this site as a place to gather and organize my findings, and maybe help those folks trying to do the same thing! Please, please, if you have any suggestions or additions, feel free to add them ...I know that we can use all the help we can get!!!

No comments: