Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fast forward!!


Well a lot has happened since we started this little project. Thank you for all your comments and I really appreciate all the support from family and friends that have been following this blog. The building contractor had a slow start and the building took about 14 days to complete. So it was in the middle of winter and the winds where relentless!! Many pictures I had intended to post where lost due to our transition from Houston to the construction site...it was a really challenging time. But I still have many to show ya!! This our gang...a motley crew I admit...The boss is taking the picture...

We got our first load of materials the 14th of April. My friends, Scott and his som AJ arrived the day before and we spent a lot of time pouring over my drawings of the project.

No comments: